DMIRS Petroleum Open Day – 15 September 2017
The future of Western Australia’s petroleum security will be under the spotlight at this year’s annual Petroleum Open Day, to be held on Friday, 15 September 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Perth.
Is it at all possible to add this industry event to the SEAPEX online exhibitions and conferences page? This is event is a means of communication between government and industry.
In addition to presentations from senior DMIRS staff, an extensive poster display and exhibits by Pawsey supercomputing centre, Australian Marine Complex (AMC), Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA), National Energy Resources Australia (NERA), Western Australian Energy Research Alliance (wa:era) and Geoscience Australia, along with IT sessions for the Western Australian Petroleum and Geothermal Information Management System (WAPIMS) and the Petroleum Gateway, will be on show.
Some of the major presentations include:
- Vision for Petroleum 2020, Jeff Haworth, Executive Director Petroleum, DMIRS
- Towards 2020, Simon Ridge, Executive Director Resources Safety, DMIRS
- Waitsia/Senecio Project, Dr Suzanne Hunt, Manager Engineering and Development, AWE
- Tubridgi gas storage, Jon Cleary, General Manager Commercial, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline
- Closing panel discussion on Energy Security facilitated by Tom Baddeley, Santos.
The full PDF program is available at www.dmp.wa.gov.au/pod