Thailand, Bangkok – 26 April 2018
Venue: Landmark Hotel Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Deadline for registration:
Reciprocal rights for SPWLA, SEAPEX, AAPG, SEG and AIPN members.
We encourage those who wish to attend SEAPEX meetings to become a SEAPEX member to fully enjoy its membership benefits, including unrestricted entrance to SEAPEX chapter meetings around the world. You may apply online via the SEAPEX website. There is also a free membership option for nationals belonging to ASEAN countries – Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam subject to SEAPEX council approval. More details at the SEAPEX website
Upcoming 2018 Meetings :–
- 26 April 2018, Songkran Break
- 17 May 2018, SPE meeting, Nick Last, Commingled Production, at the Landmark Hotel
- 21 June 2018, SPE meeting, Chevron, Efficiency on Well P&A, at the Landmark Hotel
- 19 July 2018, SPE / AIPN meeting, at the Landmark Hotel
- 16 August 2018, E&P Award Winner & Presentation Contest winner at the Landmark Hotel
Please note all SEAPEX members have access to these meetings due to reciprocal rights with the SPE Thailand Section.